Leaping Lettuce Wraps
- 3-4 large leaves of lettuce
- Sliced vegetables: (such as tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, or bell peppers)
- 1 veggie burger patty
- 1 tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp sauce of choice (plain yogurt or guacamole also work), plus more for topping
1. Wash and dry lettuce and vegetable toppings. Slice vegetable toppings and set aside.
2. Cook veggie burger according to directions on package.
3. Once the burger is cooked, place in a small bowl and add 1 tbsp of Mighty Cricket Protein Powder and 1 tbsp of sauce. Mash with a fork until thoroughly combined.
4. Place lettuce leaves on plate and evenly spoon the veggie burger mixture into each leaf. Place the sliced vegetables on top.
5. Drizzle additional sauce on top (optional).
6. Wrap and enjoy!
Created by: Jolee Keplinger