Fresh Lentil Bowl
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size: 2
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 Tbs oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1/4 cup 100% Pure Mighty Cricket Powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- Cook lentils according to packaging.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add eggs and squash and cook to your preference.
- Drain the lentils. Stir in squash, Mighty Cricket Powder, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon lentil mixture into a bowl and top with cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!