Incognito Cricket Guacamole
Serves: 4 (¼ cup servings)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
- 1 ripe roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh is optimal)
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro (or 1 teaspoon fresh)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Optional: ½ teaspoon of your favorite seasoning blend
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados and cricket powder with a fork.
- Mix in tomatoes, onions, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- For additional flavor, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or about ½ teaspoon of your favorite seasoning blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Created by: Jolee Keplinger