Innovative Italian Dishes
- 1 pound of spaghetti (16 oz package)
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
- Fresh basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package.
- Heat marinara sauce according to package. Mix Mighty Cricket Protein Powder into the sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Divide spaghetti into four servings and top each serving with 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- Top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
Two Ingredient Sweet Potato Gnocchi
For all the Trader Joe's enthusiasts out there, this delicious dish is for you! It takes little effort and can serve as a main dish or scrumptious side. This packaged gnocchi comes with a creamy and buttery sauce with a hint of sage, so the cricket powder seamlessly blends.
- 1 package of frozen sweet potato gnocchi
- 3 tbsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- Cook gnocchi according to package.
- Once fully cooked, carefully mix in Mighty Cricket Protein Powder.
- Optional: Serve over a bed of spring mix for a simple salad or mix in your favorite cooked veggies
- 1 package of pasta (about 16 oz)
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons of Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
- Fresh basil leaves and halved cherry tomatoes (optional garnish)
- Cook pasta according to package.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix cricket powder into pesto until thoroughly combined. You may need to adjust the ratio of powder to sauce depending on the brand or recipe of pesto recipe used.
- Reserve some pasta water in case the pesto needs thinning.
- Drain pasta and heat the pesto in a large pan.
- Toss pasta with pesto. Thin with reserved water if needed.
- Divide pasta into four servings.
- Top with fresh basil and cherry tomato halves (optional).
Created by: Jolee Keplinger
Note: If you would like to make a batch of your own pesto, try this Mighty Cricket Savory Tomato Pesto recipe.