1/2 small avocado
1 tsp Mighty Cricket Protein Powder
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1 slice of bread
3 grape tomatoes
Fried egg (optional)
1. Prepare avocado spread. Cut a ripe avocado in half, scoop out filling, and place in small bowl.
2. Add Mighty Cricket Protein Powder into the bowl and mash. Add salt and pepper to taste (or your favorite all-purpose seasoning blend). Mix well and set aside.
3. Toast bread.
4. While the bread is toasting, prepare vegetable toppings. Rinse cherry tomatoes and slice in half.
5. Spread avocado on toasted bread and top with leafy greens and sliced tomatoes.
6. Optional: Top with a fried or sliced hard boiled egg.
Created by: Jolee Keplinger